10 Amazing Quotes from Emma Watson

     Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson, a British actress, model and activist. She also known as Hermione Granger in Harry Potter and Belle in Beauty and the Beast. She is also a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador since 2014. 

     Here are 10 amazing quotes from Emma Watson.

1. Not all young girls are princess.
Young girls are told you have to be a delicate princess. Hermione taught them that you can be the warrior.


2. I don`t want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself.

3. The saddest thing a girl can do is dump herself down for a guy.

4. Nobody are perfect, so stay cool. 
I don`t have perfect teeth. I`m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn`t want to change anything.

5. The actresses who are really successful are comfortable in their own skins and still look human. 

6. I`ve probably earned the right to screw up a few times. I don`t want fear of failure to stop me doing what I really care about. 

7. There nothing with being afraid. It`s not the absence of fear, it`s overcoming it. Sometimes you`ve got to blast through and have faith.

8. All I can do is follow my instincts because I`ll never please everyone.

9. We really damage our own confidence when we put ourselves down, so try not to.

10. As much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistake in order to learn.

     

Comments

  1. Thanks 4 willing to spend some time to read my article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Movie Recommendation : Bad Genius (and the cast intro)

10 Worst Invention Ever

10 Weird Products from Japan