10 YouTube channel you should watch


     No new video to watch recently? Maybe you should try see new YouTube channel to watch their video. 

1. Dude Perfect 


Dude Perfect is an American sports entertainment group. This channel consist of Coby and Cory Cotton, Garrett Hilbert, Cody Jones,Tyler Toney and a panda. They always made different kind of trick shot video. 


This is one of my favourite video.


2. LilyPichu
LilyPichu is gaming channel. Most of her gaming video is playing LoL. 

This one of my favourite video.

3. Pokimane
This is a gaming channel. And....most of her gaming video is LoL too!

This one of my favourite video.

4. BuzzFeedVideo
This YouTube channel has different kind of video such as The Try Guys, Worth It, Taste test and For the first time... My favourite type of video from BuzzFeedVideo is The Try Guys! 

This one of my favourite video from The Try Guys.

5. Jinnyboy TV
JinnyboyTV is a Malaysian YouTube channel. Most of the video in this channel are comedy video.

This one of my favourite video.

6. Offline TV

This YouTube channel consist of few members from different YouTube channel and Twitch like Pokimane, LilyPichu, Scarra and others...

This one of my favourite video.

7. Lele Pons
Lele Pons is a comedy YouTube channel. This channel will upload new video every week.

This is one of my favourite video.

8. Alan Becker
This channel is famously known as the stick figure animation.

This is one of my favourite video.

9. Ben Phillips
This channel is about Ben Phillips pranking his bro Elliot Giles.

This is one my favourite video.

10. DanTDM

DanTDM is a gaming channel. Most of the gaming video is Minecraft.

This is one of my favourite video.



This is the end of this article. Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you like it!
*These YouTube channel are based on my own interest.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Movie Recommendation : Bad Genius (and the cast intro)

10 Worst Invention Ever

10 Weird Products from Japan